Call Center Customer Service Rep- 2326inRandolph, MAatLKQ Corporation
ApplyNot ready to Apply?
- Employee Type:
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
As a part of our continued growth, we are looking for dedicated and passionate Call Center Customer Service Representatives to join our team at LKQ! As a Call Center Customer Service Representative, you will be responsible for answering incoming calls from customers to take orders, answering inquiries, handling complaints, as well as troubleshooting issues.
Essential Job Duties:
- Answers calls and respond to emails.
- Handles customer inquiries both telephonically and by email.
- Researches required information using available resources.
- Manages and resolves customer complaints.
- Provides customers with product and service information.
- Enters new customer information into system.
- Updates existing customer information.
- Processes orders, forms and applications.
- identifies and escalates priority issues.
- Route calls to appropriate resource when necessary.
- Follows up customer calls where necessary.
- Documents all call information per standard operating procedures.
- Complete call logs.
- Produces call reports.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Graduate or G.E.D. equivalent required
- Automotive knowledge is preferred, but not required
- Experience in a call center or customer service environment
- Must possess computer skills, as well as data entry and typing ability
- Problem solving skills
- Must be detail oriented and organized
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will be sitting for extended periods of time. The ability to multitask and maintain attention to detail, while providing excellent customer service is a must. Must also have the ability to work with a computer terminal and other commonly used office systems.
LKQ Corporation (NYSE: LKQ), an S&P 500 and Fortune 500 company, is a leading global value-added distributor of vehicle repair parts and accessories. The Company is the leading North American provider of recycled automotive and aftermarket collision parts as well as specialty accessories for automobiles, trucks, recreational and performance vehicles.
LKQ Europe, with operations located in 15 countries, collectively is the largest distributor of automotive aftermarket mechanical repair parts and related products in Europe, holding leading market positions in the United Kingdom, Italy, The Netherlands, The Czech Republic and Slovakia. Globally, the Company has more than 1,100 operating locations and 40,000 employees.
LKQ has an entrepreneurial, growth orientated culture and since 2005 consolidated revenue has grown at a compound annual rate of 28%. Come join the family and be LKQ Proud!
- Competitive Pay 401k Plan with generous employer match
- Insurance Plans for (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability)
- Paid Holiday leave days and a Paid Time Off Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- A top-notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow and develop your career