Junior Client Rep - B2B Sales/Marketing/Management (No Cold Calls)
Did you know that “the average person will spend 90,000 hours at work over a lifetime? So, it's safe to say your job can make a huge impact on your quality of life.” Why not do something that will contribute to the kind of life you want to lead? A job that will allow you to do whatever it is you want with it; however far you want to take it with unlimited possibilities?
Every trainer, leader and manager at LJC Business Partners started as an entry-level representative, and has grown through our company. They know first-hand about the challenges you’ll face, and they fully understand the value of mentoring and its impact on personal growth.
LJC Business Partners managers have an open-door policy and they are coaching you every step of the way! They are always available to provide on-the-spot training and advice when challenges arise. Everyone is matched with a specific trainer on day one that will commit to spending the time necessary to help you be successful. Beyond that, everyone has access to a team of trainers and leaders in the company, both locally and nationally.
Qualifications for the Junior Client Rep:
· Degree or 0-5 years relevant work experience in a leadership role
· Sales, customer service (retail, restaurant, & hospitality -- this is not a call center environment), marketing, business, and / or communications background
· Internship experience in sales, marketing and account management
· Interest in developing customer partnerships
· Detail oriented with the ability to prioritize, plan, and organize sales activity
· Customer Service / Retail / Hospitality and/or Restaurant experience is a plus
· Interest in advancement & the opportunity to make an impact
· Technical and digital skills - we work with one of the largest CRM's in the world
Perks at LJC Business Partners:
- Coaching and development
- Incentives for exceptional work
- Chances to give back to the community
- Travel opportunities
- Advancement & recognition based on merit
- Positive team atmosphere
Send us your application and let’s see what happens!
If you have any experience/interest in the following, please apply: advertising, marketing, marketing & sales, general business, communications, business, salesforce, representative, public relations, psychology, market research, sales, outside sales, business to business, direct marketing, entry level, customer service, restaurant, hospitality, management, business administration, full time, sports, sports marketing, training, coaching, team, retail, server, bartender, clerk, club, charity, leadership, service, food, or team work is a PLUS!