Account Manager - Entry Level - Sales & Marketing
The LJC Business Partners team have found that candidates with experience in the restaurant, retail, hospitality and customer service fields are an excellent fit for our Entry Level Account Manager positions we are currently looking to fill in the Atlanta area!
People with customer service, sales, restaurant, marketing, or retail experience tend to have excellent communication skills and the fun, energetic personalities needed for our entry level sales and marketing positions. If you've had experience in retail, customer service, bartending, hospitality or the restaurant industry, we want to get to know you!
LJC Business Partners is outsourced by some of the biggest brands on the planet. We are able to provide a professionally trained sales team to reach their target market of customers through a relationship-based approach.
We are looking for talented and personable people who can help us meet current expansion demands from our clients. Additionally, LJC is looking for entry-level individuals that can advance into our management development program and extend our clients’ reach.
Entry Level Account Managers are responsible for:
- Meeting with new and existing clients
- Understanding product knowledge
- Basic sales presentations
- Sales applications and account management
- Meeting the needs of our clients with integrity
- Creating a positive experience for our customers
- On-the-job training in sales, marketing, and business development
- Leadership opportunities
- Competitive, yet supportive work environment
- National and international travel opportunities
- Personalized coaching and mentor-ship
- The opportunity to give back to our community through our various initiatives
Requirements for the Entry Level Account Manager position:
- Ability to think on your feet
- Great problem-solving skills
- Ability to relate to others
- Eagerness to learn and grow
- Professional demeanor
- Unstoppable attitude,
- Confident, but humble swagger
APPLY NOW TO BE CONSIDERED!