Senior Project Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
The Senior Project Manager position provides supervision for the construction and delivery of multifamily development projects for the company. Senior Project Managers will direct the activities of the multi-family project construction process from start to finish. Responsibilities include creating a plan for action, managing the General Contractor and ensuring the timely and accurate completion of work for a best-in-class project, within budget. Senior Project Managers must effectively execute within strict deadlines using top-notch communication and project solving techniques.
Essential functions as a Senior Project Manager include:
- Work with municipalities to gain project occupancy
- Manage the close out process at completion of work
Project Preconstruction and Permitting
- Assist with project permitting process
- Attend pre-construction meetings
- Review and maintain project reporting and provide regular updates as required
- Provide necessary information to accounting department to ensure current and accurate cost accounting of all assigned projects
- Maintain ongoing & completed project databases and electronic filing system
- Review and approve project submittals and requests for payment from GC and other subcontractors, consultants and vendors
- Approve and negotiate change orders as needed
- Effectively communicate project expectations & LIV’s “vision” to all external project team members
- Coordination and implementation of any “owner” directed change throughout the construction process
- Work closely with Operations Department to ensure smooth and efficient project transition from construction to operations
- Act as owner’s representative on various project matters
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the construction team
- Build, develop and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project
- Coordinate with local utilities to procure necessary services for project
- Communicate with investors, banks, and other project-related groups, as necessary
- Coordinate EarthCam setup
- Manage installation of leasing trailer and project signage/advertising
* - This is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the position, but is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all efforts, duties, and/or responsibilities associated or assigned by the Director of Construction & Pre-Construction and/or Executive Management.
About LIV Development
Recognized as one of the Top 20 Multifamily Developers in the country, LIV develops, acquires, and operates luxury multifamily communities in highly sought-after locations across the United States. Known for its intentional and innovative design, leading edge amenities, and desirable locations, LIV seeks to enrich the lives of its residents while positively impacting communities and delivering superior returns to investors. Throughout its 15-year history, LIV has developed or acquired more than 20,000 multifamily homes with a total combined market capitalization of $3 billion. Headquartered in Birmingham, Alabama LIV has regional offices in Charlotte, Dallas, and Tampa.
The LIV Culture
At LIV we believe in building careers, fostering connection, and rewarding performance. When you join our team, you are invited into a family that encourages every member to excel professionally and personally. We’ll work with you to create a professional development plan that helps you grow and achieve your goals. We think big and think you should too! At LIV, your growth potential is unlimited, and we can’t wait to support you along the way.
We may be one of the hardest working teams in the business, but we prioritize taking time to unwind and have fun! From first Friday breakfast to company field trips, and regular office lunches there’s always an opportunity to take a break and spend time with your colleagues (you’ll be calling them friends soon enough!). We keep a fully stocked kitchen and offer you opportunities to share your hobbies with the team.
At LIV, we believe in giving back. Collectively and individually members of the LIV team generously give of their time, talents, and resources to support nonprofit organizations in our local communities
and around the globe. From sharing the joy of home ownership through Habitat for Humanity builds to spreading Christmas cheer by adopting local families for the holidays, LIV is passionate about giving back to the communities we serve.
Salary and Benefits
LIV offers highly competitive, performance-rewarding compensation, work-life balance, and endless professional growth opportunities. Some of our other benefits include:
• Health, dental, and vision insurance
• Health FSA, Dependent Care FSA
• 401k with company match
• Long Term Disability Insurance
• Generous PTO and company holidays, including paid days for service
• Employer paid pre-marital and marital counseling
• Employer paid JH Outback and Scott River Lodge excursions for parents and children or spouses
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?