LIV Body Las Vegas, NV
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Inno Supps and LIV Body and both in house supplement companies that focus on direct to consumer marketing. Both are growing extremely fast.
The ideal candidate will have substantial exposure to monthly closing processes, forecasting and budgeting, and customer billing. They will be organized and approach each issue with an analytical mindset.
- Reconcile all monthly statements
- Audit and account for all shipments from manufacturers, to vendors, etc
- Provide accurate P and L statements as well as tracking ad spend and overall profits after COGS daily.
- Ensure business transactions are reported in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles
- Work closely with team members to assist with the month-end close
- Assist with the annual audit process including the draft of the financial statements and related notes
- Research and analyze expense variances for company management
- 8+ years' of professional accounting experience
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics or equivalent experience
- CPA preferred
All applicants must be expert level accountants that have extensive experience filing taxes as well. Please do not apply if you are entry level.
Thank you and I'm looking forward to hearing back from everyone.
LIV BodyWhy Work Here?
Fun and positive work environment. Lots of room for growth!
Natural Sports Supplement Company. Direct to Consumer. Growing Extremely Quickly
3655 Patrick #100 Henderson 89074Las Vegas, NV
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at LIV Body