Title: ADMINISTRATIVE COORDINATOR
At Little Caesars, we want to be everyday heroes to our customers by making their lives easier. We strive to be HOT-N-READY with perfectly made pizzas, where and when they need us. Ready for their little league teams - whether they win or lose. Ready for their first sleepover or their next all-nighter, romantic date nights and work extra late nights. Birthdays, Tuesdays, or any day when they need something good.
For our store crews, field employees, corporate colleagues, and everyone who is a part of the Little Caesars family -- service isn't what we do, it's who we are.
The Administrative Coordinator is responsible for providing administrative support to the International departments leadership team and the teams as a whole. Coordinate a variety of activities including communications to franchisees, suppliers and manufacturers. Manage recordkeeping and reports on department activities. Act as a liaison between internal and external customers. The position is responsible for confidential, proprietary and time sensitive information and materials.
- Provide a high level of administrative support to department head and associated staff as needed. This includes composition of letters or other types of communication, support of presentations, handling of phone calls and mail routing or handling. Compose routine correspondence and prepare drafts of documents, including complex spreadsheets, presentations, agendas or programs.
- Sort, prioritize and respond to internal and external inquiries via email, phone or mail. Refer to proper individual as needed and follow-up on own initiative.
- Compose routine correspondence and prepare drafts of documents, including complex spreadsheets, presentations, agendas or programs.
- Coordinate projects involving research and efforts between various departments. Assimilate and prepare data for appropriate distribution of reports.
- Prepare and manage periodic department reports, defining and evaluating problems and recommending solutions.
- Take notes at departmental meetings and project team meetings as requested. Summarize notes and distribute to appropriate colleagues.
- Create and coordinate communications for sites related to operational changes, as directed.
- Maintain budget records, reconcile accounts, and track invoices for the department. Follow-up and reconcile accounting discrepancies.
- Organize and coordinate team activities such as annual meetings, supplier/vendor visits, business reviews, town halls and departmental functions.
- Manage the recordkeeping function including tracking, filing, and monitoring specific departmental programs.
- Coordinate all departmental information systems, including acting as the liaison w/the information technology department on new equipment, repairs, customized reports, etc.
- Assist department head with monitoring of department budget, communicate any variances and collect documentation on variances for file. Make recommendations to department head.
- Acts as liaison between the department head and the colleagues at all levels of responsibility.
- Handles special projects as assigned by department head and leadership team.
- Producing accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle to department leadership team.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- High School diploma or equivalent. Course work and/or certification in administrative support. College level courses in business administration or equivalent experience may be considered.
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in an administrative support role. Prior experience providing support to broad levels of the organization, from executives to new hires.
- Evidence of highly developed communication skills including verbal, written and presentation abilities.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships.
- Prior experience providing support to broad levels of the organization, from executives to new hires.
- Demonstrate a high level of research, analytical and problem-solving skills.