- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
LINQM is helping a company with a search. Their mission is to restore confidence by providing safe and effective solutions for improving health and beauty. We are at an inflection point in our growth curve and are searching for a HR Specialist, to help us build a stellar team and expand as a global beauty brand to hit the $100M mark within the next 3 years.
About The Position
The ideal candidate must have a strong bias towards Human Resources but must eagerly immerse themselves within our company and executive team. This person will become our Human Resources authority and a quality resource that the business will tap to maximize our continued growth. We have around 30 USA Employees that this person will be responsible for including running biweekly payroll.
This role is remote and will report to the Senior VP.
What you’ll do:
· Partner with the leadership team to understand and execute the organization's human resource and talent strategy particularly as it relates to current and future talent needs, recruiting, retention, and succession planning.
· Provides support and guidance to HR associates, management, and other team members when complex, specialized, and sensitive questions and issues arise
· Manages the talent acquisition process, which includes recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of qualified candidates; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
· Analyzes trends in compensation and benefits; researches and proposes competitive base and incentive pay programs to ensure the organization attracts and retains top talent.
· Creates learning and development programs and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for employees.
· Oversees employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
· Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
· Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate has:
· BA/BS in Business Management, Human Resources or related field preferred
· 3-4 years of human resource generalist and management experience preferred
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
· Understands the state and local regulations and compliance requirements for multiple states
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Ability to prioritize tasks and delegate them when appropriate
· Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality
· Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations
· Proficient with Google Suite or related software
· Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organization's HRIS (i.e. Gusto, EasyLlama)
· Payroll experience is a plus
· HR Certificate a plus (SHRM CP and/or PHR)
Our Core Values:
· WE THINK BIG - We have a forward-thinking, growth mindset and always consider the big picture in our decisions
· PROACTIVE PROBLEM SOLVER - We use our problem-solving and analytical skills to make data-informed decisions
· FAIL QUICKLY AND LEARN - We favor testing and failing quickly and learning from our mistakes to continue to level up
· OPEN & HONEST COMMUNICATION/FEEDBACK - We communicate and share feedback with each other with radical candor and transparency
· CONTINUOUS LEARNING & IMPROVEMENT - We are always improving the way we work and challenging each other to bring new ways of thinking to the table
· PASSIONATE ABOUT WHAT WE DO - We strive to motivate and empower each other to contribute to a positive team culture
· Competitive salary, including discretionary performance-based bonuses
· Remote work with flexible schedules
· Vacation Time up to 12 days your first year and 8 Sick Days
· Health Benefits (medical, dental, vision) with fully covered plans
· Fitness Reimbursement – your physical and mental health is super important
· Learning & Development Reimbursement – we really value lifelong learning and personal development
· Paid Parental Leave
BusinessView all jobs at LINQM
Get fresh Restoration Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.