Digital Marketing Analyst
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Analyst that must have experience with tag management and analytic tracking.
The role will be doing Analytic tagging for websites, experience performance actionable diagnostic analysis on digital marketing performance to produce quality insights and drive business strategies and must have experience with job descript, CSS, and HTML.
The person is someone that can take initiative and loves digital marketing technology.
The team is setting the foundation leading into a digital transformation and will be implementing a new platform.
• Manage tagging and tracking operations to support both small and large-scale digital marketing initiatives
• Determine appropriate KPIs from business goals, develop solution designs, and configure analytics tools to accurately track and analyze digital marketing performance
• Work daily with digital analytics platforms to make recommendations for marketing strategies, campaign initiatives and site design changes
• Create out of the box reports as well as custom dashboards leveraging digital analytics and media performance data from platforms like GA4, Marketo, Facebook, and Google Ads
• Leverage digital analytics expertise to support various digital transformation efforts like advancing our CDP implementation, building data pipelines to empower data science initiatives, and architecting a central data repository for THV marketing data.
• Assist with and provide insights into database optimization, including data acquisition, list segmentation, data cleanliness and integrity within CRM and Marketing Automation databases.
• Bachelor's degree or associate degree in marketing or related field preferred or a combination of equivalent experience will be considered
• 3-5 years of experience executing end to end tagging (TiQ) and analytics projects, from solution design to reporting and visualization
• 3-5 years of experience performing actionable diagnostic analysis on digital marketing performance to produce quality insights and drive business strategies
• Experience creating and maintaining detailed documentation around tagging and analytics process
• 2-3 years of experience in BI tools like Tableau, Looker, or Power BI
• Experience implementing and managing a data layer is highly desirable
• Familiarity with project management methodologies
• Possess outstanding interpersonal and team skills with a track record of developing positive working relationships
• High level of initiative and a wide degree of technical problem-solving skills, creativity and business aptitude
• Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced environment working with multiple cross-functional teams
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects of varying complexity at the same time
BusinessView All LINQM Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.