- The Maintenance Manager leads a team of skilled Technicians in fields of electrical, mechanical and electronics in the management of the maintenance program.
This position reports directly to the Director of Operations.
- Complying with policies and procedures.
- Interacting with other employees, suppliers, and customers in a courteous and professional manner.
- Communicating work progress and significant issues to the immediate supervisor.
- Assure the uptime targets.
- Responsible to fix all the correctives derivate from TPM, 5s and checklist for Production, Quality and Shipping.
- Responsible to assure the maintainability and reliability of the assets around the buildings.
- Plans and coordinates all plant maintenance activities.
- Responsible for maintenance planning and implementation
- Responsible for training of maintenance personnel in technical abilities, safety, job performance, quality control and environmental matters.
- Follow up with the warehouse, in order to maintain sufficient stocks of maintenance spares and supplies to allow the facility to function in an organized and efficient manner.
- Develop Preventive Maintenance Program.
- Develop equipment traceability into Maintenance Program.
- Develop tracking program of performance of equipment.
- Develop Maintenance plans.
- Design and set up Print Room.
- Catalog and establish Maintenance Manual Library.
- Responsible for completing any assignments given by Supervisor, even those assignments not specifically listed in this job description.
- 10 years' experience in a Maintenance Area with progressive growth into Management
- Working knowledge of personnel policies and laws pertaining to workers’ compensation, insurance, OSHA requirements, environmental laws and practices and industrial relations.
- Familiarity with industrial procurement policies and practices.
- Technical expertise in maintenance of production equipment associated with DSAW pipe manufacture, preferably.
- Computer literate and ability to communicate orally and verbally at high levels.
- Working knowledge of applicable technical specifications such as API, ASTM, ISO, ASME, etc.
- Position will require planning, organizing, reporting and trouble shooting skills
- Position will be responsible for reporting into SAP program
- Experience in Pipe Manufacturing and Electronics is a plus
- PLC Programming and Auto CAD are not necessary but a plus
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts and outside weather conditions. The employee is frequently exposed to wet and/or humid conditions and fumes or airborne particles and risk of electrical shock. The employee is occasionally exposed to high, precarious places; toxic or caustic chemicals; and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
- Ability to perform light to medium lifting as necessary. Significant walking up to a mile at a time occasionally.
Let us help you find your next job.Job seekers in industries as diverse as construction, logistics and IT have trusted LINK as their career partner for decades — and for good reason. At LINK Staffing, we help job seekers like you find employment faster and more easily. Our team of staffing experts take the guesswork out of job hunting and help you find the right opportunities with less effort.
Our unique commitment to enhanced employee benefits, payroll flexibility, and career development make us the perfect partner in finding opportunities within growing companies nationwide.