Data Entry Clerk will be working in a fast paced environment, will be asked to perform repetitive data entry tasks according to minimum production and accuracy standards, examine data records, inspect and record incoming data for completeness, verify accuracy and identify potential problems in processing. Preparing documentation for scanning into internal database.
Data Entry Clerks must meet the following requirement:
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills required with the ability to work well under various situations and quotas. Strong attention to detail. Able to work in a fast paced environment doing repetitive tasks.
- Computer skills a must. Must type 50-55 WPM. Will perform a data entry test during the interview process.
- Available to work shift: 5:30am - 2:00pm, days off are Sunday and a Day off during the week. Must be available to work Monday through Saturday.
- This position requires a High School Diploma, GED or higher. Must bring in a copy to the interview.
- A clear Criminal Background Check - (No Felonies, Misdemeanor Assaults or Grand Theft)
- A clear Credit Check ---- (No Bankruptcies, Foreclosures, Charge-Off's or Write-Off's. No credit cards or bills placed at a collection agency with a combined total of over $1,000.00) (medical bills, student loans & liens are excluded)