Facilities Specialist $5k Sign On Bonus
- Posted: over a month ago
- $21 to $26 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
RESPONSIBLE FOR -
LIFE Pittsburgh is seeking a full time Facilities/Maintenance position to be responsible for the general repairs and upkeep of LIFE Pittsburgh facilities. LIFE Pittsburgh is committed to providing a physical environment that is safe, well kept and pleasant to attend for our Participants. The ideal candidate will have experience and a strong interest in basic maintenance repairs and renovations such as drywall repair, painting, general office requests such as hanging whiteboards, etc. For projects that require an outside vendor such as plumbing or electrical issues, will be responsible for coordinating with approved vendors and providing oversight of their work. This is an independent position which will involve travel throughout the LIFE Pittsburgh sites (Greentree, Northshore, McKees Rocks).
- High School Diploma or GED
- Vehicle for travel is required.
- Candidate must have demonstrated knowledge of basic maintenance issues/equipment (lighting, plumbing, etc) and also with minor renovations (carpet cleaning, drywall repair, painting, etc).
- The ability to prioritize multiple projects at once and establish priorities in order to meet the needs.
WHAT WE OFFER –
- Competitive Compensation
- Rich Benefits Package including
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401(k) with Company Match, vested immediately.
- Life Insurance
- Want to further your education? We offer Tuition Reimbursement!
- Paid Time Off – Grows every pay period and rolls over into new year!
LOCATION/TRAVEL REQUIRED –
- Travel to multiple day centers throughout a shift is required. .
- All business mileage is reimbursed at the Federal rate.
LIFE PittsburghWhy Work Here?
Incredible Mission to serve and support our elderly population to live independently in their own homes.
LIFE Pittsburgh is a Program of All Inclusive Care for the Elderly program (PACE) that creates a comprehensive care environment (social and medical) for those who would typically be homebound or living in a nursing home. Employing 350+ employees, LIFE Pittsburgh arranges a full array of health and social services 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year. A health team of geriatric doctors, nurses, social workers, rehabilitation specialists and other health care professionals assesses our Participants' needs and desires, plans and approves services with them and their family or caregiver, monitors for changes and provides timely interventions. Primary care and community services are provided through the Day Health Center and through our in home program according to an individual Participant's needs. This comprehensive approach allows our seniors to remain independently living in their own homes. LIFE Pittsburgh currently operates out of (4) locations within Allegheny County.