This position is responsible for reviewing dental provider contracts and for providing support to Network Managers as well as the Provider Relations management team.
- Understand various contract documents, fee schedules, addenda, and credentialing applications as required to contract new dental offices
- Review provider contracts, updates, and terminations received from Network Managers to ensure documents are complete before submitting them for processing
- Contact dental offices to obtain missing documents or collect provider data as assigned by management
- Research available systems and work with other departments to assist in resolving provider network questions
- Assist in responding to provider inquiries received from Member Services or Provider Inquiries mailbox as well as other departments
- Work closely with Network Managers to update and monitor tracking logs as needed for various service projects
- Communicate with management on contract issues and propose process improvements
Education and/or Experience:
- High School Diploma required; Bachelor’s Degree (BA/BS) preferred
- Experience with provider credentialing required
- Experience with **processing provider contracts**
- Previous experience in Dental PPO or DHMO environment preferred
- Experience with Florida Medicaid preferred
- Strong customer service and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to work independently and meet objectives
- Ability to define problems, collect relevant data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Ability to utilize resources available to research issues and follow through until resolved
- Ability to communicate effectively with employees at all levels of the organization, both orally and in writing.
Sponsorship and Relocation Specifications:
LIBERTY Dental Plan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
No relocation assistance or sponsorship available at this time.