**Part-Time Schedule: Monday-Friday or Monday-Wednesday, 20-25 hours per week**
Would you like to develop your Amazing Customer Service skills in a booming industry?
Are you looking for growth in a Professional Office Environment?
Would you like to work with a Fun Team while Making a Difference in the Community?
Then, look no further!
***LIBERTY Dental Plan is offering Immediate positions in our Tampa, FL office. As one of the nation's fastest-growing dental plans, we are seeking only the BEST to help our 4+ million valued members.***
Come join our Positive Call Center Team ~ we are always growing and excited for the future!
What you'll need:
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is required
- Healthcare or dental experience is required
- Great customer service skills - willingness to listen, answer questions, problem solve, and build rapport
- Ability to multi-task and answer a high volume of calls (no sales needed)
- Warm, pleasant phone demeanor
- Computer/typing skills
- Interest in learning
- Ability to follow guidelines (HIPAA, etc.)
- Excellent attendance
*Preferred, but not required:
- Call center or related background
What you'll receive:
- Opportunity to learn from leaders in Healthcare
- Opportunity for career growth as you learn new skills!
Sponsorship and Relocation Specifications: LIBERTY Dental Plan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
No relocation assistance or sponsorship available at this time.