**Fast-paced and growing corporate office seeks a Compliance Analyst.
The Analyst is responsible for ensuring LIBERTY’s compliance program meets regulatory and contractual standards for Commercial, Exchange, Medicaid, and Medicare lines of business. The successful individual must demonstrate integrity, credibility, strong interpersonal skills, and a command of regulatory requirements impacting government managed healthcare.
Primary duties include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinates preparation and submission of timely and accurate regulatory filings involving multi-department or cross-functional teams of subject matter experts, managing deliverables from the design process through completion.
- Maintains LIBERTY’s Compliance Central system, including coordinating all triage notifications and requests, routing to and working with business owners ensuring high quality timely deliverables.
- Coordinates all aspects of client and regulatory audit preparation and the development of reports/tools to monitor and track implementation and completion of Corrective Action Plans (CAPs).
- Communicates and collaborates with business areas to analyze regulatory guidelines and deliver the appropriate artifacts as needed.
- Maintains a compliance dashboard, weekly compliance status summaries, compliance status tracking tools, etc.
- Leads large, complex projects to achieve a variety of compliance objectives.
- Interprets and analyzes state and federal regulatory guidance.
- Works with operational leaders within the business to provide recommendations on opportunities for process improvements.
Education and/or Experience:
- BA degree and relevant industry certifications
- 4+ years of progressive regulatory compliance and oversight experience
- Direct experience in government managed or regulated healthcare compliance (e.g. Medicare, Medicaid, DMHC, DHCS, CMS, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience in compiling, coordinating, analyzing, and organizing regulatory requirement data
- Excellent critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Highly responsible with strong attention to detail and sound judgment
- Ability to work on audits and corrective action plans from start to finish
- Strong to expert computer skills – MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and SharePoint
- Effective oral and written communication skills at all organizational levels
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and deliverables in a fast-paced environment
Sponsorship and Relocation Specifications:
LIBERTY Dental Plan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
No relocation assistance or sponsorship available at this time.