What LHP has to offer...
- Industry-leading base salary and annual bonus plan.
- Continued skill training and career growth opportunities within the company.
- Annual Vacation & Sick Time of up to 15 days per year with annual rollover allowance.
- 10 recognized Holidays and Volunteer Time Off.
- Employee sponsored Cigna Medical plan, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Dental & Vision plan.
- Telehealth services, HSA, HRA, and FSA options.
- Company paid Basic Life/AD&D, Short-Term, and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) & Profit Sharing and an Employee Assistance program (EAP).
Who is LHP?
LHP is a real estate development firm and a national leader in the development and management of affordable housing. We specialize in acquiring and renovating affordable housing properties to bring value and positive transformation to the communities we serve.
LHP has developed more than 12,900 apartment units at 95 properties in 13 states and completed more than $1.1 billion in development activity creating safe, secure housing communities.
LHP is consistently ranked on the list of the nation's Top 50 Affordable Housing Owners by Affordable Housing Finance magazine. Check out more about LHP and life at LHP here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCk_IMqgUZU&feature=youtu.be
What is our Groundskeeper role?
Our Groundskeeper role is designed to help and assist with maintaining overall curb appeal of the property. This role will require: walking the property to pick up trash, sweeping breezeways, cleaning out common areas, cleaning out vacant apartments, and performing light maintenance duties.
Who is our Ideal Candidate?
- Previous working experience in grounds and/or custodial work is preferred.
- A person with a desire to be outdoors and working hands-on the majority of the day.
- A person with the desire and ability to learn and grow on the job.
- A person willing to pitch in for all aspects of property maintenance where needed.
- Valid Driver's License is required.
LHP CapitalNashville, TN
Real EstateView All LHP Capital Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.