- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Responsible for invoicing, entering inventory into warehouse and processing internal documents
- Process weekly releases to warehouse and coordinate releases to suppliers
- Administer inventory control on all warehouse parts and enter inventory data regarding all parts into the appropriate warehouse
- Maintain shipping documents manually
- Calculate Foreign Representative commission
- Invoice for all parts shipped out of the warehouses
- Check for accuracy of supplier documents
- Submit and send forwarder’s shipper letter of instruction with supplier documents
- Enter inventory and invoice for pre-production parts
- Maintain shipments in Excel spreadsheet (SRA’s, ASN’s / Doc received)
- Update price list in Inventory Management software application
- Create Packing Slips and update on line portals for vendors and customers
- Must be able to prioritize, be accurate, precise, expeditious and have good communication skills
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- High School education or GED needed
- Experience working in the Traffic department and dealing with suppliers, quality department, foreign representatives and warehouse personnel
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.lhh.com/us/en/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
ConstructionView all jobs at LHH
Get fresh Warehouse Coordinator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.