- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
LHH is actively recruiting to fill a contract-to-hire Marketing Manager job with a healthcare client in Fort Worth, TX! The ideal candidate will have a minimum of three years of experience with marketing, social media, and project management. Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and familiarity with HubSpot is preferred.
- Work closely with creative and sales teams to produce marketing collateral
- Manage multiple marketing projects at one time
- Execute all marketing strategies and campaigns while maintain brand standards
- Knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Familiarity with HubSpot and WordPress
- Proven project management experience
- Experience developing and executing social media and email marketing campaigns
- Background in event planning and management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant marketing experience required
- Healthcare industry experience highly desirable
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field
To learn more about this marketing opportunity – apply now with your most recent resume!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.lhh.com/us/en/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
AddressFort Worth, TX
BusinessView all jobs at LHH