- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our Portland-based client, a fast-growing online retailer, is looking for their next eCommerce Specialist. In this role, you will oversee the company’s digital storefront via Shopify, managing the process from product photography and set up, to consumer-facing sales and marketing tactics and initiatives. Our client is looking for an eCommerce professional with 3+ years of experience managing a consumer brand’s Shopify storefront, experience with email and SMS marketing, understanding of SEO best practices, and advanced Excel skills.
This is an employee-optional hybrid role with no requirement to come into office. Candidates MUST be located on the West Coast, or willing to work PST hours.
- Full-ownership of the client’s e-commerce storefronts
- Integrate and manage all front-end and back-end applications on Shopify
- Optimize SEO, SEM, Social media and email marketing
- Develop and report on Key Performance Indicators to present e-commerce statistics to cross-functional teams
- 3+ years experience managing a consumer brand’s Shopify page
- Bachelor’s degree or proven experience in Sales or Marketing
- Experience integrating both back-end and front-end applications on an eCommerce platform
- Advanced Excel skills
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.lhh.com/us/en/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
TechnologyView all jobs at LHH