- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
LHH Recruitment Solutions is partnering with a company in Seattle, WA to find a permanent Credit Manager for their team. This position will involve managing a small team along with handling some transactional work as well. The ideal candidate will have at least ten years of accounts receivable, credit, or collections experience and have had some experience managing people. This role is fully onsite, but you will be able to receive some reimbursement for parking or transportation costs.
- Reviewing and processing credit applications
- Monthly aging and payment report reviews
- Managing a team of 3-4 employees
- Reconciling accounts and researching discrepancies
- Assisting with month end close and general ledger maintenance
- Handle escalated collection issues
- Additional tasks as needed
- At least ten years of accounts receivable, credit, or collections experience
- Previous experience managing a team is required
- Professional communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills
- Desire to make process improvements and create efficiencies
If you are interested in this position, please apply now and submit your resume for consideration. Thank you!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.lhh.com/us/en/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at LHH