Coordinator of People, Culture, and Operations
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
4 days in Office- 1 day home
Up to 60K
Coordinator of People, Culture, and Operations,
- Report to Deputy Director of People, Culture & Operations (dotted line to Senior Director of Facilities & Operations)
- Coordinate Onboarding activities, including scheduling week one activities in collaboration with hiring manager
- Coordinate Offboarding activities including disabling accesses, collection of company property, initiating separation letter
- Records Management
- Personnel, Medical, I9 employee files
- Network Drives
- Support scheduling of meetings for People, Culture & Operations
- Maintain the MUSE -internal resources
- Maintain organization chart for NMOA
- Maintain employee contact sheet
- Support creation of presentations, forms, etc.
- Maintain the Museum Staff Contractor Parking List
- Manage the E-Blue and Staff Meeting Room Calendars
- Maintain records for Facilities contracts
- Maintain liability insurance records and enforce requirements for Facilities Department vendors
- Assistance with purchasing for Operations
- Assist in processing Union Payroll
- Liaison with contractors
- Assist with requests for building and security services from other departments
If interested, please submit your resume ASAP.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.lhh.com/us/en/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
BusinessView all jobs at LHH
Get fresh On Call Coordinator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.