- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
A media tech company in Pittsburgh, PA is looking to hire a temp to permanent Benefits Administrator. This job is fully in office with hours from 8AM to 5PM Monday through Friday. The qualified candidate should have 3 – 5 years of benefits experience.
- Answer employee questions or concerns
- Administer company benefit programs
- Handle insurance invoicing and billing
- Ensure all item return information is accurate in the system
- Assist human resources department with open enrollment
- Obtain information regarding renewal process
- Manage communications for employee benefit procedures
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources
- 3-5 years of benefits experience
- SHRM-CP is a plus
- Strong knowledge of employee benefits laws
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.lhh.com/us/en/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
BusinessView all jobs at LHH
Get fresh Benefits Administrator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.