Saint Petersburg, FL
Expired: over a month ago Applications are no longer accepted.
- $23 to $24 Hourly
LHH Recruitment Solutions is hiring for an Administrative Assistant to work on-site in St. Petersburg FL. There might be a possibility of hybrid work after training and a possibility of temp to hire. This is a terrific opportunity to use your Administrative Assistant skills to support leaders in financial services.
- Book domestic and international travel as well as processing expenses
- Provides executive support including answering telephones; assisting visitors; and resolving and/or referring a range of administrative problems and inquiries.
- May prepare, transcribe, compose, type, edit and distribute agendas and minutes of meetings.
- Schedules and coordinates meetings, events, interviews, appointments and/or other similar activities
- Prepares or assists in preparing statistical and narrative reports Establishes, maintains and updates files, databases, records and other documents.
- Develops and maintains data and performs routine analyses and calculations involved in preparing recurring internal reports.
- Composes and prepares timely responses to a variety of routine written inquiries.
- Answering telephones and assisting visitors.
- Prepare, transcribing, composing, typing and editing correspondence, agendas and minutes and other documents.
- Scheduling and coordinating meetings, events, interviews and appointments.
- Preparing reports, gathering and analyzing basic information.
Performing routine analyses and calculations involved in preparing reports.
Sorting, screening and distributing mail.
- Attend to detail while maintaining a big picture orientation.
- Motivate and persuade others to achieve desired outcomes without organizational authority.
- Organize, manage and track multiple detailed tasks and assignments with frequently changing priorities in a fast-paced work environment.
Employment Type: 40 hours a week Monday thru Friday, On-site with opportunity to move to hybrid, Possibility of temp to hire. Pay rate range $23 to $24 per hour.
“Benefit offerings include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, additional voluntary benefits, EAP program, commuter benefits, and 401K plan. Our program provides employees the flexibility to choose the type of coverage that meets their individual needs. Available paid leave may include Paid Sick Leave, where required by law; any other paid leave required by Federal, State, or local law; and Holiday pay upon meeting eligibility criteria.”
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.lhh.com/us/en/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
LHHSaint Petersburg, FL
BusinessView All LHH Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.