- $60,000 to $75,000 Yearly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Retirement
The Mechanical Designer will be responsible for creating designs and technical drawings for mechanical equipment including 3D modeling and 2D fabrication Drawings. This position will work closely with engineers and other professionals to create and improve manufacturing systems or processes and develop drawings for a wide variety of machines and equipment.
- Detail design of fabricated components
- Create and understand 2D drawings of process flow diagrams, and piping & instrumentation diagrams
- Interact with Project Team to meet project requirements and specifications.
- Suggest methods to improve operational efficiency
- Maintain and implement design standards.
- Prepare 3D models and Bill of Materials
- Work cross-functionally with different teams and organizations
- Associates Degree in Drafting and Design preferred
- 2+ years of experience in an engineering related field
- Experience with design and fabrication
- Autodesk Inventory and AutoCAD experience required
Benefits include 401k, Medical, Dental, Vision etc.
Pay Details: $60,000.00 to $75,000.00 per year
Search managed by: Matthew Kryca
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.lhh.com/us/en/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records subject to federal contractor requirements and/or security clearance requirements.
LHH Recruitment SolutionsHomewood, IL
Get fresh Mechanical Designer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.