The Scheduling Specialist is responsible for managing patient referrals and visit schedules. Assigns patient assessments and other visits as ordered by the physician using online scheduling system. Collaborates with the Team Leader to identify clinicians with the appropriate experience and skill set to match patient needs.
Angels of Mercy Homecare, a part of LHC Group, is the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and families nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term acute care and community-based services, we deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health at home. Hospitals and health systems around the country have partnered with LHC Group to deliver patient-centered care in the home. More hospitals, physicians and families choose LHC Group, because we are united by a single, shared purpose: It's all about helping people.
- Utilizes an automated scheduling system to maintain a calendar of services for both episodic and per visit customers.
- Processes workflow for requested scheduled, missed, rescheduled, reassigned, declined, and delivered visits .
- Monitors Pending Referrals daily and assigns licensed professional (LP) and case manager for all SOC visits
- Communicates daily with field staff regarding any visits unaddressed in late, pending, or incomplete status for resolution as appropriate.
- Runs Scheduling Request Report daily, completes requests as appropriate for Medicare week. Monitors productivity and distribution of regular visits for caregiver optimization, communicates with team leader as appropriate.
- Reviews Unverified Visit report daily. Communicates directly with field staff, team leader, branch manager as needed.
- Continually monitors action screen and processes all assigned tasks, coordination notes, admin tasks in timely manner
- Assists in coordination of scheduling and tracking all supervisory visits and therapy reassessment visits, as required per regulatory requirements.
- Attends and participates in annual in-service programs, workshops, continuing educational programs, seminars, etc.
- All other duties as assigned.
- High school education or equivalent
- Minimum one year of scheduling experience in health care setting using an online scheduling system.
- Exceptional organizational, customer service, communication, and decision making skills required.
- Working knowledge of state and federal regulations governing OASIS visits, supervisiory, and reassessment visits
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!
Location : Facility Name Angels of Mercy Homecare
Requisition ID 2019-69617
Location : Postal Code 46582-9043
Position Type Full-Time
Work Schedule Days
Location : City Warsaw
Location : State/Province IN
An equal opportunity employer
LHC Group is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status or any other legally protected status. To learn more about the opportunities for you with LHC Group and our affiliates, contact one of our Human Resources team members at 1.866.LHC.Group.
Found here: http://lhcgroup.com/careers