The Private Duty Business Manager is responsible for coordinating and directing the clerical support staff for the office and ensuring that all duties are performed in a timely manner. The Business Manager is also responsible for ensuring that all reception and data entry functions are operating effectively and efficiently.
Black Stone a part of LHC Group, is the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and families nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term acute care and community-based services, we deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health at home. Hospitals and health systems around the country have partnered with LHC Group to deliver patient-centered care in the home. More hospitals, physicians and families choose LHC Group, because we are united by a single, shared purpose: It's all about helping people.
- Maintains office/branch manuals as needed; i.e. administrative binder, policy manual.
- Proficient with all aspects of data entry into appropriate CBS system.
- Participates in Performance Improvement Plan and processes.
- Process new hires for drug screens.
- Maintains up to date HR/medical files for all agency employees.
- Prints and distributes evaluations; reports weekly.
- Coordinates outgoing and incoming mail for agency.
- Assists in the ordering of medical supplies and office supplies and remitting/submitting invoices to home office.
- Performs technical billing audits per policy and follow-up with corrections.
- Oversees clerical functions in agency related to filing, work flow, etc.
- Assists in answering of incoming phone calls.
- Assists the Executive Director as needed in other agency processes and functions.
- Payroll: Assures payroll accuracy. Run payroll integrity report, provides to Executive Director for approval within required time frame and file with unverified services and staff verified report.
- Review and work OASIS Validation within 7 days of receipt of report.
- Perform LHC PERs inventory bi-weekly.
- Supply Inventory: Monthly review, record and discard expired supplies.
- Annually mail physician satisfaction surveys.
- Assist Executive Director with performance evaluations.
- Assist in training staff.
- Assure that refrigerator temperatures are appropriately recorded.
- All other duties as assigned.
- High school education or equivalent preferred.
- Must have computer skills, clerical-business machine skills, and business knowledge. Must possess general clerical skills
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!
Location : Facility Name CBS Toledo
Requisition ID 2019-63595
Location : Postal Code 43623-3516
Position Type Full-Time
Work Schedule Normal (Based on FT, PT, PRN)
Location : City Toledo
Location : State/Province OH
An equal opportunity employer
LHC Group is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status or any other legally protected status. To learn more about the opportunities for you with LHC Group and our affiliates, contact one of our Human Resources team members at 1.866.LHC.Group.
Found here: http://lhcgroup.com/careers