Suncrest Omni, part of the LHC Group Family, is hiring for a Account Executive
The Account Executive is responsible for executing the sales strategy to increase company market share through account development and educating the medical community on services provided by the company while operating within set budget.
- Achievement of monthly Personal Production Goals and MC admit budgets for assigned locations.
- Successfully executes a weekly, monthly, and quarterly strategy to increase market share through key account development including prospecting/diversification and call frequency/routing. Plans activity to maximize territory coverage of both existing and prospective accounts.
- Responsible for executing effective sales calls that identify and meet the needs of the referral community and clearly communicate the features and benefits of the LHC Group. These include pre and post call planning, establishing rapport, effective questioning skills, proposing solutions, handling objections and closing.
- Works closely with the Executive Director/Clinical Director to drive a vision of growth by focusing every team member on the needs and expectations of the referral community and patients.
- Responsible for all sales administration duties including, but not limited to, Playmaker, CRM expense entry compliance, BOA with associated Policies and Procedures, payroll time sheets, Weekly 3LS meetings with strategic updates, PTO requests, paperwork (485/F2F) delivery or pick-up when needed, timely cell phone and e-mail correspondence.
- Responsible for being a good steward of the company's financial resources by projecting a return on monies spent and managing to a Sales and Marketing expense budget.
- Knows the features and benefits of the services provided by LHC Group. Is able to articulate competitive advantages, specialty programs, and Medicare guidelines. Educates the medical community about the services of our organization through effective sales calls and in-services with the appropriate tools and literature.
- Any other tasks that are assigned.
- Formal Education: High School Diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor's Degree Preferred
- Two to three years of prior successful Home Health or Hospice sales experience preferred.
- Excellent presentation, negotiation and relationship-building skills required.
- Must have strong computer skills to meet Microsoft Outlook and CRM software requirements.
- Must have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision and be self motivated.