IT Network Architect/Engineer
- Posted: over a month ago
Who we are:
In 1951, seven Lockheed Georgia employees dreamed of a better way to bank and LGE Community Credit Union was born. Today we serve communities in Northwest Georgia as a not-for-profit financial institution. Unlike a bank, whose profits go to its shareholders, our profits go to our members in the form of better rates and lower fees. We are guided by a strong commitment to provide a better financial future for our members.
Who you are:
- Required: 5+ years of Network and Data Center Infrastructure Engineering
- Preferred: experience with Network and Data center Architecture
- Preferred: B.A. or B.S. in a technical field
- Preferred: Current CCNA and/or CCDA certification
- Technical, analytical and interpersonal skills required
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Analytical, Communication and interpersonal skills required
- Windows Server, VMWare, Exchange and/or SQL experience
- O365 deployment and management experience a plus
- Knowledge of routing/switching and VoIP implementation and support
What you'll do:
This position provides strategic oversight of all infrastructure operations. Coach and mentor staff assigned to assist infrastructure operations. Collaborates with business units within LGE to maintain efficient operational success of all data center processing. Accountable for maintaining policies and procedures related to Infrastructure operations and Disaster Recovery services. Oversight of infrastructure related helpdesk management.
- Strategic oversight of all Infrastructure design and operations:
- Data center operations
- Cloud Services
- Exchange, AD
- Storage Management
- Network Management
- Communications Systems
- Backups Management
- DR Management
- Projects Management
- Helpdesk Tickets
- Coach and mentor staff
- Provide operational guidance and day to day support to staff assigned to infrastructure operations.
- Infrastructure Subject Matter Expert
- Possess strong knowledge of infrastructure and operations.
- Ability to continue expanding knowledge of infrastructure operations, products, applications, etc.
- Stays up to date on industry standards, trends, and create environment specific Infrastructure Roadmap.
- Project Management
- Provides technical representation on projects that require infrastructure contributions.
- DR Management
- Maintain DR plan for data center operations.
- Compliance and Audit – Infrastructure related
- Ensure compliance of infrastructure operations and related documentation to auditors, examiners.
- Infrastructure Helpdesks & Incident Management
- Accountable for resolving all infrastructure related Helpdesk Tickets in a timely manner.
- Oversight of infrastructure related incidents that impacts availability, integrity, and security of data center.
- Vendor Relationship Management
- Participate in regularly scheduled meetings and discussions to build a relationship between strategic vendors and other infrastructure partners.
- Responsible for vetting and recommending vendor relationships.
- Infrastructure services invoices / Contract Management
- Review and obtain approval for infrastructure related invoices.
- Review/Negotiate infrastructure related service contracts.
- Data Center Efficiency
- Design enhancements to keep infrastructure environment running efficiently.
- Database Management
- Oversee the availability and maintenance of databases.
- Create and maintain infrastructure diagrams, documentation, build book and other detailed information for efficient reference, easy planning and fast troubleshooting of infrastructure issues.
- Draft IT infrastructure related policies and procedures and develop infrastructure standards based on industry best practices.
- Backup to Infrastructure personnel
- Serves as a backup to cover for critical operations of infrastructure personnel in the team.
LGE Community Credit Union
TechnologyView all jobs at LGE Community Credit Union
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?