Our mission is to provide an extraordinary customer experience while becoming the best version of ourselves and helping others do the same. Through this mission LGCY Power has become one of the fastest growing solar companies in the U.S. and provides solar energy at little to no upfront cost to residential customers. We provide immediate electricity bill savings while empowering residential homeowners to reduce their carbon footprint.
LGCY Power is looking for a highly motivated Appointment Setter. As an Appointment Setter your main responsibility will be assisting the sales force by qualifying homeowners and scheduling appointments for Energy Consultants.
Schedule: Part-time (25 29 hours per week)
- Schedule solar consultations by conducting qualifying calls with potential customers
- Communicate effectively with solar consultants across multiple states
- Maintains phone time or sales quotas as determined by management.
- Assist sales teams administratively between phone calls
- Input customer data into database
- Must be highly self-motivated
- Excellent organization skills
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Comfortable with Phones & Internet
- Self-starter with a sense of urgency.
- Create relationships from a cold start.
- Professional phone etiquette
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Ability to work with Microsoft Office Suite, with the ability to learn additional software as needed
- Regular attendance
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Generous PTO program
- Paid holidays
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Fully-stocked break room
- High-energy, fun and friendly culture
- Career development programs and opportunities
LGCY Power is an Equal Opportunity employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.