Clinical Laboratory Scientist (Chemistry)
LGC Labs - LetsGetChecked Arcadia, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
LetsGetChecked is a leading at-home health testing company, with a platform that allows consumers to discover and access personalised health information conveniently, confidentially and accurately. We empower people to take an active role in their health to live longer, happier lives. LetsGetChecked was founded in 2015 and has corporate offices located in New York City and Dublin.
LGC Labs is the trusted partner in laboratory testing for LetsGetChecked. With a shared vision for the future of healthcare, together, our experts are constantly innovating and refining to help people live longer, happier lives. Our labs take pride in maintaining a scientific rigour, accountability and standards that go above and beyond requirements of regulatory governance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Testing Personnel are responsible for performing those tests that are authorized by the Laboratory Director and that are within the individual’s skill level. Specific responsibilities include:
- Following the laboratory’s standard operating procedures (SOPs) for specimen handling and processing, test analyses, reporting, and maintaining records of patient results.
- Adhering to the laboratory’s Quality Control policies with proper communication and documentation of all Quality Control activities, including corrective actions, protocol deviations, instrument and procedural calibrations, and instrument maintenance.
- Being able to identify problems that may adversely affect test performance and results by troubleshooting the issue and notifying the appropriate supervisor.
- Performing inventory management and reagent qualification.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Medical Technology or related life science (i.e. Chemistry, or Biochemistry)
- Valid California CLS licensure (generalist or CGMBS) with at least one year experience in a high-throughput clinical molecular diagnostics laboratory
- Experience with automated liquid handling platforms is a plus
Must exhibit the following personal characteristics:
Superb attention to detail
Effective verbal communication skills
Strong organizational and time management skills
Capable of working independently
Ability to multi-task in a pressured environment
Ability to work as a team player
LGC Labs - LetsGetCheckedWhy Work Here?
Great company culture, vision, leadership, and exciting time to join!
LGC Labs is the trusted partner in laboratory testing for LetsGetChecked. With a shared vision for the future of healthcare, together, our experts are constantly innovating and refining to help people live longer, happier lives. Our labs take pride in maintaining a scientific rigor, accountability and standards that go above and beyond requirements of regulatory governance. https://www.linkedin.com/company/lgc-labs/about/?viewAsMember=true
222 E Huntington DriveArcadia, CA