LGC Hospitality is looking to fill a Staffing Manager position at our office in Dallas, TX
Staffing Managers work both as a team and individually to achieve our goals in recruiting fantastic temporary and temp-to-hire workers, successfully filling our client orders for these workers, and selling our staffing services to potential clients around the city.
Here is a more in-depth look at the daily responsibilities of an LGC Staffing Manager:
- Recruit new temp and temp-to-hire candidates via job postings and by attending job fairs
- Interview candidates to fill part-and full-time Hospitality positions at the requests of our clients
- Communicate regularly with our clients to determine staffing needs
- Place employees at client sites and assignments based on experience and skill level
- Manage employees by hiring, terminating, replacing call-offs, and collecting time sheets
- Sell our company and services to potential clients around the city
- Provide accurate and exciting information to potential workers around the city
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Compensation: Starting at $15 / hr.
---- Rapid opportunities for raises & advancement based on performance!
Schedule: Regular office hours + flexibility is required to work rotating events on evenings / weekends
What YOU Bring to LGC Hospitality:
- A passion for helping candidates find great jobs
- A competitive spirit to work both as a team and individually to achieve our goals and “score the ball”
- A personal goal to grow within the company, as we only promote from within
- Leadership skills and the ability to maintain control in any situation
- Hospitality / Customer Service Experience
- Managerial / Supervisory Experience
- Ability and willingness to learn new programs and databases
- Able to work during regular office hours in addition to rotating events on evenings/weekends
- Access to a reliable vehicle as travel to local client sites is required
- A professional attitude and appearance, and you are the FACE of LGC!
- Comfortable working in an office environment and with Microsoft programs (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Bilingual is a HUGE plus, but not required
We are the largest hospitality staffing company in the U.S. We are currently servicing 36 cities nationwide and are continuing to grow every year! We are dedicated to filling our clients’ orders for servers, bartenders, cooks, dishwashers, housekeepers, event staff, and more.
LGC is also dedicated to our employees, and we offer full-time employees generous benefits such as PTO, Paid Holidays, Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurances, Spirit Days, and more!
In addition to great benefits, LGC is also committed to assisting in the growth of our employees.
All LGC executives started our as Staffing Managers at the branch level!
Come Grow with Us & Apply Today!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 /hour