- Must pass drug test upon hire (available in LGC Office)
- Fingerprints (if lived outside of North Carolina in the past 5 years)
- Documentation of the results of a recent color blindness test (available in LGC Office)
- Must pass a full 10-year background screening (Ran by LGC Office)
- Must have reliable transportation & want long term
- Pay is $10.50 Hourly
**NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED; TRAINING PROVIDED!!**
EVS- Provides cleaning, floor care, moving, grounds and project services as directed by supervisor
- Demonstrates knowledge of department policies and procedures.
- Demonstrates knowledge and efficient use of cleaning techniques, solutions, equipment and tools.
- Performs all cleaning, floor care and project assignments within area of responsibility or as directed by supervisor.
- Performs related services, such as bed moves, changing mattresses, stocking supplies, etc.
- Maintains high standards; works steadily at efficient pace; achieves high QA score.
- Interacts hospitably, cheerfully with staff, patients, visitors and work colleagues.
- Maintains equipment, tools and storage areas in clean, orderly and good operating condition
- Assists other associates as necessary. Responds to direction as provided.
APPLY TODAY AND A RECRUITER WILL BE REACHING OUT TO YOU ASAP!