- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Material testing lab environment technician will be responsible for preparing test panels, testing material, recording results.
1. Test materials in accordance with established procedures and verify that they meet specifications.
2.Ensure that all test data is recorded and all paperwork is completed.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
1. Minimum high school diploma required.
2. One year of previous QC experience or one year of general chemistry education at the college level.
3. Training will be provided, recent graduates encouraged to apply.
Working conditions are normal for a laboratory in a manufacturing environment. Work involves use of laboratory equipment, recording of data, and, as necessary, sampling materials in the plant. Lifting of materials and product up to 50 pounds.
LG Professionals, Inc. “Staffing is a Science”Why Work Here?
Growing company offering immediately available positions in lab environment.
We are seeking science minded individuals who desire to work in a quality control/ testing lab environment.
AddressSouth Gate, CA