3rd shift Quality Lab Technician
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
1. Provides support to the Quality Assurance management staff as a Quality Lab Technician.
2. Performs tests on in-process and finished goods, records results using Good Documentation Practices, reviews records and reports for accuracy and completion.
3. Communicates with quality and production management personnel on test results, in process test improvements and involved in quality testing regarding any changes in products, procedures, raw materials.
4. Monitor, collect, and test quality attributes data for all products manufactured within the facility to ensure products meet specifications required by customers.
5. Analytical testing of all finished and raw products.
6. Microbiological testing such as Environmental monitoring, pre and post operation equipment inspections, ATP swabbing, and allergen testing.
7. Upkeep and maintenance of QA documents.
8. Ensure compliance to food safety, quality and compliance program and government legislations.
This position requires you to work in a highly regulated quality manufacturing environment; you will be responsible for following all safety and performing standard operating procedures.
Training will be provided. This position works within a team environment.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: Education and experience equivalent to:
Bachelor’s degree in Food Science, Chemistry or a Science related field is required. Recent Grads encouraged to apply!
MS Word and Excel knowledge needed.
Starting wage: $19/hr., nonexempt, overtime is paid at time and a half for anything over 8 hours in a day or 40 hours in a week.
Overtime is standard in this position.
Work Hours: You must be able to make a six month commitment, work full time, forty hours per week and overtime can be expected. This department runs all three shifts. You do not rotate shifts.
Immediate opening is for Third Shift, work hours are 10:00 pm-6:30 am beginning Sunday night through Friday morning.
LG Professionals, Inc. “Staffing is a Science”Why Work Here?
Growing company offering immediately available positions in lab environment.
We are seeking science minded individuals who desire to work in a quality control/ testing lab environment.
AddressCity of Industry, CA