- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
L.G. Everist, Inc., founded in 1876 produces and supplies sand, gravel and quarried stone throughout the Midwest region of the United States.
Operate heavy equipment in a safe and environmentally proficient manner (haul trucks, dozers, pay loaders, water trucks.)
To be considered for this opportunity you must have:
- High attention to detail.
- Good work attendance.
- Physically fit to perform the job functions including the ability to stand, squat, bend, lift, and walk for long durations.
High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required.
DUTIES AND/OR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform the physical duties of the work in all types of weather conditions
- Safely and efficiently operate heavy equipment such as skid steer, pay loader, and haul truck.
- Perform minor servicing and maintenance on mobile equipment as needed, using ladders to access platforms and landings
- Display good communication skills including the ability to understand and follow verbal and written direction and instructions
- Learn a variety of work skills associated with road maintenance and repair operations
- Safely and efficiently use a variety of hand and power tools
- Read, understand and follow safety rules and regulations and procedures
- Display a professional and courteous attitude to co-workers, supervisors, and the general public at all times
- Willingness to work in a team environment and assist co-workers or supervisors with other duties as required
Monday to Friday with some extended hours
- Health Insurance (80% paid by company)
- Dental & Vision Insurance (100% paid by company)
- 401k with Company Match
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
ConstructionView all jobs at LG Everist
Get fresh Sand Operator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.