Global Marketing Communications Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
LG Water Solutions (www.lgwatersolutions.com), a division of LG Chem, manufactures NanoH2O™ seawater and brackish water reverse osmosis (RO) membrane elements based on the breakthrough Thin-Film Nanocomposite (TFN) technology. TFN technology improves membrane performance by embedding benign nanoparticles on the membrane surface and increasing flux without compromising salt rejection. This same technology is used for the Water/Wastewater (treatment) industry, Refineries, Mining, Power Generation, Auto and other industrial manufacturing production.
LG Water Solutions is actively searching for Global Marketing Communications Specialist who will be a part of the International Marketing team. The Marketing Communications specialist will be responsible for supporting the execution of the business’ global marketing communications programs aligned with LG Water Solutions’ business roadmap and growth strategy. Preference is for individuals to live in Torrance, CA, but we are open to remote/work from home. Candidates will need to have a current passport as he/she may need to travel internationally for trade shows.
Objectives of this Role
- Support the Global Marketing Manager in the planning and execution of overall marketing communication strategies of LG Water Solutions
- Obtain a thorough understanding of LG Water Solutions’ products, internal standards, and differentiators to develop strategies aimed at increasing effective communications and brand awareness
- Use digital marketing tools and channels (SEM, email, website, SEO, social media) to amplify brand and product messaging and generate qualified marketing and sales leads
- Participate in internal stakeholder meetings in marketing and sales to develop product launch strategy, product messaging and training.
- Create and analyze reports on event participation, website performance, product launch activities and customer feedback.
- Assist with all internal and external marketing campaigns, producing content and creative for marketing projects and initiatives to enhance lead generation
- Work closely with partner agencies for marketing, design or copywriting to manage ongoing projects
- Coordinate production of content (case studies, white papers, webinars, advertising for trade media, social media, landing pages, illustrations, infographics, motion graphics, videos) website content and pages, campaigns and events for internal & external audiences across multiple platforms and formats
- Closely work with the engineering team to convert technical documents into sales and marketing tools and customer-facing assets, including webinars, demos, case studies, white papers, and professionally crafted reports, infographics and presentations
- Design, create, and implement social media strategies monthly
- Monitor SEO and user engagement to suggest content optimization
- Develop content for product launch activities and assist with tradeshows, conferences and technical sales training activities.
- Analyze existing marketing collateral with a critical eye to identify and improve current processes when needed
Trade Shows & Conferences
- Develop end-to-end event planning, including logistics, attendee/presenter communications, registration, promotion, and execution of events whether in-person or virtual.
- Coordinate booth design in accordance with marketing and sales strategy, brand guidelines and budget to meet market leads business objectives.
- Manage budgets, vendor relations, third-party sponsorships and relations, and contract negotiations
- Travel to trade show event locations and lead booth install, break down, and on-site booth management
- Oversee content development such as collateral and presentations, to ensure it is on brand and meets event objectives and goals.
- Establish communication plans and promotional activities surrounding each event while creating engaging experiences at all events
- Manage the collection, distribution, and tracking of leads from trade shows
- Sourcing and supplying trade show and event promotional items and giveaways
- Physically attend trade shows and conferences to support and execute exhibition objectives
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, Marketing, or Communications-related discipline. Knowledge of Marketing theories and practices. Master’s in Business Administration (MBA), Marketing, a plus.
- Minimum of 3-5 years B2B marketing experience
- Well‐versed with integrated marketing solutions in a B2B environment. Must be able to work in a fast‐paced environment with changing priorities and job‐pressures while keeping high‐quality standards of deliverables.
- Excellent written, communication, and presentation skills
- Working knowledge of market research, surveys, and data analytics
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, primarily PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook
- Expertise in digital marketing tools & technology, Social media marketing
- Trade show marketing
- Knowledge of web analytics (e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.), SEO and Google Adwords, a plus.
- Up to 30% travel domestic and overseas required to attend conferences and company meetings
- Experience working in the water treatment industry
- Track record of managing projects and working with cross-functional teams
- Using CRM tools (SalesForce, LinkedIn Sales Navigator)
- Marketing Automation tools (Pardot, HubSpot)
LG Chem America, Inc.
Get fresh LG Marketing jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.