Automotive Service Technician
- Posted: over a month ago
- $40,000 to $120,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Every Kollective dealership team member is expected to work in concert with other departments to provide an unparalleled ownership experience for each customer they meet, speak to or work with ... to go beyond what is required ... to exceed the customer’s expectations in every thought, word and gesture. That is not only a Kollective tradition, but the very foundation of our success.
KOLLECTIVE is a new breed of automotive brand.
We proudly sell and service some of the worlds luxurious and iconic brands, Mercedes-Benz, Lexus, Audi and Jaguar Land Rover. We have operations in New York City, Long Island, New Jersey and Texas.
Our goal is to deliver an express indelible luxury customer shopping experience that is the bedrock of all we do.
Our dealership environments reflect the changing global marketplace and reflect the way our customers shop for vehicles. We work tirelessly to grow our businesses partnering within our communities where we will sell and service new, pre-owned, and CPO vehicles. We aren’t purely a car dealership, we are digital and physical retail destination, a way of life, a conduit to a better lifestyle.
We care deeply about our customers, employees and the community. Working in the automotive business is not just a job for us, it’s a calling. We’ve committed to this industry because we’re all striving to be a part of something that makes a real, meaningful difference.
In short, we always ‘do the right thing.’ And together we are “Driving Modern Luxury.”
As a Certified Service Technician, you are responsible for servicing and repairing vehicles as assigned by the Service Manager, Diagnostic Specialist or Service Consultant. You may also be assigned to conduct the pre-delivery service on a new or certified pre-owned vehicle to assure that it is in perfect working order when it is delivered to the customer.
As part of your commitment to deliver an exceptional experience, you are expected to meet or exceed dealership objectives. in order to accomplish this, you must apply the following indicators:
- Deliver every new vehicle to the customer in perfect condition.
- Ensure that repairs and maintenance work are completed on time and as the customer requested them.
- Meet or exceed the dealership’s goals for Service Technician efficiency.
- Take and pass at least one ASE certification test.
- Meet or exceed the dealership’s goals for the Repair Quality Index.
Customer satisfaction is an integral component of the total experience. As a Service Technician, your role is vital to customer satisfaction. The Service Technician’s responsibilities generally include:
- Completing repairs and maintenance in a timely fashion.
- Ensuring that the customer’s vehicle is repaired and maintained both efficiently and seamlessly is a significant aspect of your role.
- Producing quality work. Completing repairs according to published procedures. Following established safety guidelines.
- Inspecting each vehicle. Watching for conditions that could result in a problem for the customer.
- Cleaning, tagging and bagging replaced parts.
- Keeping the vehicle clean.
- Reviewing technical bulletins and service publications as they become available.
- Attending and participating in the training programs your Service Manager recommends.
- Learning and using proper repair methods, including the use of special tools.
- Adhering to warranty policies when assisting other Dealership Team members in completing warranty information.
- Pre-delivery service is the first step in providing exceptional customer care. Delivering a vehicle in perfect condition sets the stage for an exceptional ownership experience and helps build customer loyalty at your dealership.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401K Plan with Match
- Paid time off
- Growth opportunities
- Paid Training
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Options
- Discounts on Products and Services
- Independently Owned and Operated
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
- 5+ years of Service Technician experience required
- ASE Certification required
- A-level qualifications, including Diagnostic, Electrical and Engine Repair
- Broad knowledge of new vehicle technologies
- Ambitious, hardworking presence in a team environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Basic computer skills
- Positive, friendly attitude, along with a customer service mentality
- Enjoy working in a dynamic environment
- Ability to collaborate effectively
- Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures and specifications
- Ability to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
- Minimum high school diploma or GED equivalent required
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record essential
LEXUS OF BRIDGEWATER
1550 US HWY 22 EAST BRIDGEWATER NJ 08807Bridgewater, NJ
AutomotiveView all jobs at LEXUS OF BRIDGEWATER