ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Utilize Master Production Schedule (MPS) & Workbench Demand in Syteline (ERP System) to determine what purchased and manufactured parts need ordered or released from a Blanket Purchase Order.
- Generate Purchase Orders to Suppliers and manage open Purchase Orders for on-time deliveries per the commitment.
- Execute delivery pull-ins, pushouts or cancellations per MSP requirements.
- Forecast and negotiate price on high volume items; Issue Blanket Purchase Orders to lock in price.
- Resolve discrepancies with logistics, pricing and accounting issues with Supplier. Lead effort to resolve quality issues. Coordinate the return of the material to the Supplier if appropriate.
- Drive Suppliers to meet the delivery and quality goals by influencing them to develop sound corrective action plans for improvement. Develop a supply chain that minimizes inventory while maintaining product availability.
- Maintain adequate inventories of purchased and manufactured material to satisfy the company Master Production Schedule (MPS). Manage inventory to assure the best allocation of company resources to achieve MPS and minimize obsolete inventory.
- Ensure LEWCO is obtaining the lowest possible cost in the market. Develop and execute price reduction plans meeting department goals. Make recommendations on the appropriate supply chain to minimize costs.
- Contribute to Process Improvement within the LEWCO organization. Execute inventory plan in strategic alignment with the overall business plan and focus of the company.
- Interfaces with customers to define project material requirements well in advance of need and establish demand using the MPS system.
- Assist with cycle counting material when needed to verify system inventory levels.
- Competitive Compensation
- Health Care Coverage
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Tuition Assistance
- 401K with Company Match
- ... And more!
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability.