We are looking for a Tax Senior Associate to join our team. This is a Tax Manager track position. Only candidates with significant experience on the qualifications as described below will be considered.
- - Prepare complex individual, partnership, corporation and fiduciary tax returns.
- - Assist Tax Manager in review of tax returns.
- - Prepare letters to tax agencies on behalf of clients as needed.
- - Review of client financials and bookkeeping.
- - Act as conduit between tax associates and tax managers.
- - CPA License required
- - Has significant experience in preparing tax returns with Section 754 and Section 704c issues and implications.
- - Has significant experience in tiered partnerships and basis issues.
- - Has significant experience in high net-worth individuals having various brokerage accounts holding stocks and bonds, various, multiple K-1s, and multi-state filings.
- - Experience in Prosystems Tax a must.
- - Experience working in a paperless environment highly preferable.
- - Experience working with Prosystems Scan, Engagement, and complex functions with Excel highly preferable.
- - Detail-oriented and can meet deadlines as assigned.
- - Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- - Can work overtime as required.
Our team stays on top of current, important issues with a fierce dedication to continuing education. We leverage the advancements in technology and cloud accounting in order for you to achieve the best possible results in the most efficient and effective way.
We live by the motto: “Do what you say you are going to do.”
We serve a diverse set of industries and clients, such as real estate, high net-worth individuals, professionals, restaurants, retail and wholesale, and estates and trusts.
We are a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accounts Private Companies Practice Section (AICPA PCPS) and the California Society of Certified Public Accounts (CalCPA). We are a Quickbooks Online (QBO) Certified Pro Advisor and a Receipt Bank Partner.