Levin Management Corporation is looking for a self-motivated, organized person who has the ability to:
- Ability to understand and interpret commercial lease documents. Outline new leases, update abstracts for extensions and modifications.
- Maintain electronic lease files.
- Input new Tenants in proprietary software and update existing Tenants.
- Monitor Tenant compliance with lease provisions, including rent increases, kick out options, renewals and co-tenancy requirements.
- Conduct research of Tenant issues and other lease related defaults or issues.
- Review and approve end of year settle ups for Common Area Maintenance and Real Estate Taxes
Skills and other requirements:
- Strong attention to detail and strong work ethic.
- Ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing
- Solid math skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment while managing various tasks at once.
- Excellent Excel and Work skills required.
Why Work Here?
Levin is one of the leading commercial lease management companies in the tri-state area.