Client Care Specialist/Admin
LEVEL4 PT & Wellness Encinitas, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Because we are growing, we are looking for a full-time admin/sales assistant to join our team. In this role you’ll have the important task of being the first point of contact with the clients of our practice. You must have previous experience in admin/office work and have a strong focus on customer service. You also must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and demonstrate extraordinary attention to detail. Please ONLY apply if you have experience in admin and have worked in a customer service environment and have experience in sales.
You must be comfortable with talking to strangers on the phone both in person and on the phone as well as a self-starter. Being “organized” should be a top priority in your life and must be able to multitask and prioritize projects, while simultaneously meeting deadlines and prioritizing your day.
**You must be comfortable taking payments, talking about money and comfortable handling customer concerns and questions about cost. PLEASE ONLY APPLY if you can handle conversations about money/cost. We are a private medical practice and the conversation about money with clients cannot be ignored.
If you have a positive outlook on life, you are flexible and open to change, and committed to learning, you could be just the person we are looking for to fill the position that we have available in the reception and on the front desk for our busy integrative wellness center.
Who are we?
LEVEL4 PT & Wellness is a rapidly growing integrative wellness center that has experienced rapid growth in the last few years. Our exceptional customer service and client-centered approach over the last 4 years have helped us to grow quickly and we now have a great position for a front desk superstar to come in and serve our clients.
The founders of the company are Drs. Dawn and Oscar Andalon, Physical Therapists and Authors of the internationally-selling book, “Thrive, Not Survive Over 40”, and are weekly columnists in local newspapers. They have also appeared on podcasts talking about health-related topics. They have lectured nationally and our integrative wellness center is well known in the community.
The company website is here: www.level4pt.com
This is a full-time position based in our Encinitas clinic. This is an awesome opportunity for someone who:
• LOVES PEOPLE and wants to broaden their customer service experience and skills.
• Wants to work in a fast-paced, NO-DRAMA environment where office politics, backstabbing,
gossip, and negativity are NOT tolerated.
• Wants to work at a company where they can LEARN about all aspects of customer service,
administration as well as finance and marketing.
• Is extremely detail-oriented and appreciates people who take an organized, systematic
approach to achieve success.
• Likes the idea of working for a smaller (but growing) company where their ideas and
contributions directly impact the company's success, direction, and growth.
• Is a quick, self-motivated learner who wants to work for a company that will invest in their
• Wants a position that will offer upward earning and career advancement; we want people who
are interested in growth, learning, and becoming part of our team long term.
Responsibilities and Activities:
• Manage the inbound phone calls from clients wanting to book appointments
• Communicate the value of our services (in person and on the phone)
• Successfully handle price/money objections
• Hold a lengthy (at least 15-20 minute) conversation with new clients on the phone ensuring
that clients are committed and bought into our service
• Provide an exceptional waiting room environment for our clients that they'll look forward to
coming back to again and again
• Ensure people show up excited for their first appointment after scheduling
• Communicate with clients before, during and after appointments to ensure satisfaction is
• Ensure that all invoices are raised on time, every time and are sent to the appropriate person
(in house or externally)
• Organize and plan all schedules – maximizing efficiency and revenue for the clinic
• Foster deep relationships with clients ensuring NPS score hits agreed levels
• Develop and regularly update the procedures library so that every aspect of the role is
documented and can be achieved by anyone else in the business
• Be able to hold meaningful conversations with prospective clients on the
phone for longer than 20 minutes (empathy)
• Be able to answer all questions asked on the phone in a such a way that increases the
likelihood that the person asking will want to become a customer (insightful and
• Recall names and faces of clients and in doing so making all our clients feel
welcomed and remembered
• Provide a warm and welcoming greeting to clients when they arrive in the clinic
• Organization and planning: Plans and organizes, schedules and budgets in an efficient,
productive manner. Focuses on key priorities.
• Follows through on commitments: lives up to verbal and written agreements regardless
of personal cost
• Demonstrates an ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new
• Attention to detail: does not let important details slip through the cracks
• Persistence: Demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something
• Proactivity: Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company
The role is an office-based sales role at our integrative wellness center based in Encinitas, CA.
• Competitive salary of $35,000 - $40,000 depending upon previous
• Health Care Allowance of $150 per month (Note: we don·t provide full health benefits
at this time).
• 10 days paid vacation.
How to Apply:
Please apply ONLY if you have at least one year’s experience in an administrative role (with a strong customer service focus) position preferably in a business-to-consumer environment. You must have a proven track record for working face to face with patients and being able to speak confidently on the phone.
To apply, please send your resume, along with a cover letter detailing why you think you·d be a great fit to join our team, to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also call our office for more information at 760-503-4440.
Powered by JazzHR