Structural Design Engineer
LERA Consulting Structural Engineers, RLLP New York, NY
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision
We are seeking talented structural engineers with up to five years of work experience to take part in the structural design of exciting national and international projects in our New York City office.
- Design structural steel, reinforced concrete, masonry, wood and glass structures
- Analyze gravity and lateral load resisting systems
- Design and detail structural elements
- Create drawings and communicate with Drafting and BIM Department
- Coordinate drawings with other disciplines (Architects, MEP Engineers, etc.)
- Respond to RFI’s and review shop drawings
- Visit construction sites
- Master’s degree or 5 year equivalent degree in Civil, Structural or Architectural Engineering
- Good intuition about the behavior of structures
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work within a team
- Strong organizational skills
- Effective written and verbal communication abilities.
LERA offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision plans, life insurance, 401K profit sharing plan, paid vacation, sick leave, and flexible working hours. LERA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please submit your resume and cover letter in PDF or word format.
For more information, please visit our website at www.lera.com or check us out on Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Twitter.
LERA Consulting Structural Engineers, RLLP
LERA Consulting Structural Engineers (LERA) is a 150-person, award winning structural engineering firm providing design services for architects, developers, contractors and owners. Established in 1923, we have designed numerous landmark projects, both nationally and internationally. Our long tradition of innovative design has brought us to the forefront of the structural engineering profession. Headquartered in New York City, LERA has offices in Mumbai, Shanghai, Hong Kong and Seoul. For more information, please visit our website at www.lera.com or check us out on Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Twitter.
40 Wall StreetNew York, NY
ConstructionView all jobs at LERA Consulting Structural Engineers, RLLP