LEAD Ophthalmic Technician
LEONARD MILLMAN MD & ROBERT ALBRECH Barrington, IL
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k
Medical/Surgical Ophthalmology office
Ophthalmology practice seeking an experienced and compassionate individual with Leadership skills to add to our exceptional team.
The Lead Tech is responsible scheduling of Technicians, managing the flow of multiple physicians, providing oversight of pretesting rooms, providing guidance and direction to technicians to ensure a smooth and efficient workflow.
Candidate should be versed in all areas of the clinic; cross-training may be required.
Duties include working up patients (history, VA, Tonometry, refracting), doing fundus photography, OCT, IOL master and visual field screening.
Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
Experience in the following skills required:
- Fundus photography
- Optical coherence topography and specular microscopy;
- Patient education
- Taking measurements for cataract surgery
- Prepping patients for laser procedures
- IOL master
- Visual fields
- Manual/Auto Refractions
- Candidate must be able to document a complete ocular and medical history
- COT (Certified Ophthalmic Technician) or COA (Certified Ophthalmic Assistant) certification is not mandatory but preferred.
Salary commensurate with work experience & education.
· Health Insurance
· Profit sharing
· PTO/Paid Holidays
· Employee and Family Discounts
LEONARD MILLMAN MD & ROBERT ALBRECHWhy Work Here?
An opportunity to apply your fabulous skill set!
We have three providers and a total of 17 staff, located in the beautiful area of Barrington. Our office is relatively new, a lot of windows, nicely decorated and very pleasant. Come see us. :)
720 Fox Glen Ct.Barrington, IL
HealthcareView all jobs at LEONARD MILLMAN MD & ROBERT ALBRECH