LENSEC is currently seeking to hire a Regional Channel Sales Manager – Mid-West to join our team!
This is a virtual office-based position from within a major metro market in the Midwest United States (preferably in a major city). The position will be responsible for overseeing and developing new business opportunities within the physical security and video surveillance market. This entails working with various Security Consulting Firms, Manufacturer Representatives, Systems Integrators, and End-Users to evangelize the LENSEC portfolio of products built around Perspective VMS®.
- Oversee and coordinate the regional sales activities
- Achieve defined goals with the sales region including quotas and KPIs
- Analyze sales statistics to identify areas of improvement
- Track results and trends regularly for business forecasting
- Report on partners and individual performance
- Develop and execute innovative sales strategies
- Build and form new partnerships with potential clients
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or related field
- Experience as a supervisor or manager
- Familiarity with CRM platforms (Salesforce.com experience is a plus)
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to build rapport with clients and team members