• Minimum 1-year experience as an avionics technician preferred; be prepared to demonstrate accurately.
• Compensation dependent upon experience.
• Fabricate per drawings/standard practices. (Wire bundles and other various assemblies.)
• Complete installations, repairs, and required checks within expected time frame.
• Accurately interpret maintenance manuals, service bulletins, wiring diagrams, and other technical documents.
• Be knowledgeable of relevant FAA regulations.
• Accurately document work performed.
• Must possess excellent oral and written skills, as well as strong analytical abilities.
• Excellent concentration and attention to detail with good work efficiency and accuracy.
• Ability to work both in a small team environment and independently.
• Willingness to work overtime when required.
• Must be able to lift and carry up to 40 pounds.
• Standing for long periods of time, as well as the ability to work in confined aircraft interiors.
• Must be able to pass random alcohol and drug tests and a criminal background check.
• Must have ability to travel independently to and from the workplace.
LEMAC AVIATION LLC
Why Work Here?Lemac Aviation removes antiquated aircraft avionics and panels, then fabricates new ones to accommodate the new updated avionics and glass panels.
A leader in Garmin avionics installations with rapid growth and a large customer base.