This is not a remote position, you will be required to work onsite. As an essential business we are enforcing every precaution advised by the CDC to ensure a safe working environment.
We are seeking a Customer Relations Associate to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and helping with lead generation.
We're looking or positive energetic people that like to have fun while they work! This is a full time position with growth opportunity. Apply online today, interview today, and join our customer service team tomorrow.
Our customer service reps will listen to the customer's concerns, answer questions, and set up appointments. We are not a call center, this is a face to face position.
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Help with lead generation, and setting appointments
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills