Student Ministry Pastor/Minister
- $60,000 to $70,000 Yearly
- Medical , Retirement
1. Develop and articulate the vision and goals for Legacy’s Middle School and Pre-Teen Ministry in collaboration with the Next Gen team for a birth-to-graduation discipleship strategy.
2. Lead and direct creative and compelling programs and activities: Sunday mornings (pre-teens), Wednesday nights (Middle School), camps/retreats, mission trips and events.
3. Build a collaborative team that recruits, trains, empowers, coaches, and unleashes staff and volunteers into sweet-spot roles.
4. Provide dynamic teaching that is biblically accurate and culturally relevant. Evaluate and implement curriculum; customize as necessary for maximum impact.
5. Establish and nurture relationships with students, parents and volunteers, maintaining communication that keeps them informed and encouraged.
6. Develop and implement policies and procedures supporting a safe environment for youth.
7. Develop and manage the annual budget for Middle School / Pre-Teen
If you're hard working and gospel-centered, with the gifting of a shepherd-teacher, we'd love to have you join the ministry team here at Legacy.
LEGACY BIBLE CHURCH
4818 FM 691Sherman, TX
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.