Assistant Program Coordinator
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking an Assistant Program Coordinator to join our team! You will be responsible for the management and delivery of support services for people with developmental disabilities.
- Direct and lead direct support professionals in their work with adults with developmental disabilities
- Ensure compliance with all Division of Developmental Disabilities (DDD) mandates
- Maintain timely and efficient correspondence with all participants, their families/caregivers and DDD professional staff
- Serve as a liaison between business and the broader developmental disabilities community
- Previous experience in NJ DDD or other related fields
- Strong personnel management skills
- Strong analysis and critical thinking skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong leadership qualities
LEE ServicesWhy Work Here?
Awesome CEO, culture of innovative engagement, great benefits, and rewarding work with never a dull moment.
Providing learning enrichment experiences, skills building activities, and community service projects for people with developmental disabilities.
401 South Main StreetPhillipsburg, NJ
HealthcareView all jobs at LEE Services