Maintenance Mechanic (Manufacturing)
- Expired: 28 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Founded in 1888, Lee Kum Kee, a Hong Kong-based global food company, specializes in creating condiments and sauces that promote Chinese cuisine worldwide. With more than 200 products to choose from, Lee Kum Kee takes the mystery out of cooking authentic and delicious Asian foods in the comfort of your kitchen. Lee Kum Kee is committed to providing authentic and innovative condiments and sauces featuring the highest quality ingredients. Armed with a unique management culture, stringent quality control, superb and innovative products, coupled with the century-long brand reputation, Lee Kum Kee has achieved unanimous recognition and won numerous prestigious awards.
- Medical, dental, life insurance paid
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Two (2) weeks vacations
- Ten (10) paid holidays
The Maintenance Mechanic will perform proactive general maintenance required to maintain facilities and operating systems/equipment. This will be done daily by completing assigned work orders, PM's, general trouble-shooting and equipment repair, scheduled project work and other duties and tasks as assigned by Leader/Supervisor.
- Completes all scheduled work orders, general to detailed preventive maintenance, trouble-shooting and repairs to production and related equipment.
- Regularly completes general housekeeping functions and other housekeeping projects as assigned.
- Respond to operational calls and assist other technicians as needed.
- Completes regular project work and other assignments/tasks as assigned by management to include, but not limited to pneumatic, hydraulic, welding, lighting, plumbing, painting, carpentry, fabrication, mechanical and electrical systems.
- Completes all work orders in CMMS or other Engineering Management Software, helps maintain parts/supplies inventory and completes all other administrative requirements, trainings, etc.
- Inspect building systems and equipment to ensure quality product and safety for employees.
- Escalate any outstanding issues to management in a timely manner.
- Perform all work in a safe manner and contribute to safety goals of plant by escalating any unsafe behaviors to management.
- Any other tasks assigned by Leader/Supervisor.
QUALIFICATIONS / EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactory. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Basic knowledge of electrical or mechanical,
- Pneumatic, hydraulic system, welding, or metal fabrication techniques, consider a plus
- Basic troubleshooting skills of manufacturing equipment and machinery
- Ability to work with minimal to no supervision.
- To be physically able to perform all job functions.
- Work in shift or over time might be required
- 1-3 years’ experience in maintenance, vocational/training
- High school diploma
- Associates degree in an engineering discipline is a plus
LANGUAGE SKILLS / MATHEMATICAL SKILLS / REASONING ABILITY
Basic English required.
Ability to add, subtracts, multiply, and divides in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ideal candidate must compute rates, ratios, and percentages and draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to read and comprehend equipment manuals and electrical diagrams for set-up control loops. Candidate must be able to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands or fingers to handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; walk, climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move 50 pounds. Specific vision ability is required, including close and distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust and stay focus. Ability to work in shifts and for overtime.
Lee Kum Kee (USA) Inc., a division of Lee Kum Kee International Holdings Ltd., has its headquarters and manufacturing facilities in Southern California with more than 300 employees. We are looking for the best and brightest talents to join our company and work together to bring the next level of success!
It is Lee Kum Kee’s policy to seek and employ the most qualified persons in all jobs in a manner which will ensure equal employment opportunity as well as administer personnel actions in a manner as to not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability or protected veteran status. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
LEE KUM KEE
AddressLa Puente, CA
Get fresh Manufacturing Mechanic jobs daily straight to your inbox!