Sales Account Executive
- Posted: over a month ago
- $50,000 to $120,000 Yearly (plus commission)
- Benefits: 401k, dental, medical, vision,
We are seeking a Sales Account Manager to join our team! You will engage customers, answer questions and offer solutions to drive company revenue.
This candidate will have experience cold calling and is not afraid to make dials until book is established . Sales rep will be selling commercial lightening packages to existing, previous customers and establishing new clients. We offer a large selection of lighting products.
Position is full time and includes base salary plus uncapped commissions
Schedule- 9am-5:30pm Monday- Friday
- Calling existing customers, calling businesses
- Uncapped commission
- Warm Leads
- Competitive Salary
- Bi-weekly pay
- Extensive training, we invest in our employees
- Commissions are paid quarterly until your book of business is established, monthly commissions are paid once established
- Additional spiffs quarterly
- No weekend or evenings!
- Potential growth opportunities for management positions
- 4% 401k Match after 1 year
- PTO accrues from day 1
Sales Reps now are generating an average of 2500-8,000 per month. We train you to write your own checks.
Salary is 50,000 plus commission
- Develops sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts; soliciting new accounts; building rapport; providing technical information and explanations; preparing quotations (regional and national)
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints quickly
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments
- Create sales material to present to customers
- Establish and maintain lasting business relationships
- Prior sales success/lead qualification experience a plus
- Excellent communication and listening skills, including phone interaction
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Proven inside sales experience
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Driven, motivated self starter
- Working knowledge of basic software apps, Google, Office, email
- Familiarity of CRM platforms
- Valid driver's license
Email us your resume and cover letter telling us why you would be the right candidate for us!
LED One Corporation
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?