LED FastStart seeks Contract Instructional Developers to develop and deliver job-skills training to a LED client’s workforce in petrochemical operations.
Instructional developers should have experience in:
- Task analysis
- Independent subject research
- Processes documentation/technical writing
- Creating standard operating procedures
- Development of tiered training modules incorporating ISD/adult learning methodologies for classroom and OJT delivery
- Experience and proficiency with MS Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
The candidate should also possess a strong customer service orientation, attention to detail, exceptional communication skills, and interpersonal skills. Contractors must have an ability to work independently while balancing their workload and meeting tight deadlines.
LED FastStart Contract Instructional Developers will work under guidance from LED FastStart staff. Contractors should be based in the Lake Charles area.
The ideal candidate will ramp up quickly (or will already have experience in) the following subject matter:
- Process documentation and training for manufacturing/petrochemical operations
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- OSHA safety
- Automated manufacturing processes
- Troubleshooting operations
A related degree is preferred, but job experience and specific job training certifications and certificates carry equal weight.
Due to the nature of the contract operations, resumes will ONLY be accepted from Louisiana based (or near proximity) contractors.
We appreciate your interest in partnering with LED FastStart; however, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Candidates selected for an interview will be asked to provide samples of instructional design work and/or to conduct a brief training session on a topic of the interviewer’s choice.